A new video is finally live on my Youtube channel! After a long break, I hope to be sharing these more often, so please feel free to leave comments letting me know what you’d like to see. The hairstyle I wear the most (and get the most video requests for) is my everyday loose, beachy-y curls, so I wanted to start with that first.
We shot this tutorial back when we were in the Caribbean and it’s how I wore my hair pretty much everyday (this post was shot right after we made the video). The video follows each step in order to achieve these beach curls, but here is a breakdown for further reference:
– Start with damp hair and apply whichever hair product you like to the ends of your hair (I use Lea Journo’s Glossing Cream)
– Dry hair then separate hair and put top half up
– Start with a 1 1/4 inch barrel curling iron and take a small section of hair to curl away from your face
– Curl next section towards your face
– Continue curling back and forth in the same pattern
– Take down top half of hair and make a deep side part
– Curl front section towards your face
– Brush out curls with your fingers and mess up a little! The less perfect, the better.
You can subscribe to my Youtube channel here to be updated when new videos are live!