Gal Meets Glam is excited to announce that we are seeking a part-time Social Media/Marketing Intern to join the Gal Meets Glam Collection Marketing team to assist with the Gal Meets Glam Collection social channels during this upcoming fall and holiday season. We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented individual who already resides in or around the Charleston area, and is attending (or recently graduated from) an accredited college in the Charleston area, majoring in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or a related field. The Social Media/Marketing Intern will report to the Gal Meets Glam Collection Vice President of Marketing to assist with creating content for the Gal Meets Glam Collection Instagram and Instagram Stories, as well events and various marketing and public relations tasks. This position is part-time, temporary, running from date of hire through December 2019.
If interested, please carefully review the job announcement below. If you believe you meet ALL the required qualifications, please complete the application form here.
Having trouble or have a question you need answered? Reach out to [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED AND NOT ACCEPTING NEW APPLICANTS. THANK YOU!
Gal Meets Glam Collection
Job Title: Social Media/Marketing Intern
Work Location: Charleston, SC
Reports to: Vice President Marketing
Exempt: N Position Status: Temporary, PT August – December 2019
Gal Meets Glam Collection is seeking to hire a Social Media/Marketing Intern to join the Gal Meets Glam Collection Marketing Team part-time, August through December 2019. The individual will report to the Vice President of Marketing and work with the Social Media Marketing & Influencer Relations Associate to assist with creating content for the Gal Meets Glam Collection Instagram and Instagram Stories as well as assist with events and various marketing and public relations tasks.
Gal Meets Glam Collection is a modern line of clothing that pushes past trendy to celebrate classic sophistication, feminine elegance and romantic details with monthly deliveries on our e-commerce site, shop.juliaberolz.wpengine.com, as well as multiple retailers and boutiques across North America.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with generating content for Instagram stories, social media campaigns and email marketing
- Assist with the production of social media marketing assets
- Post and share stories daily to the @galmeetsglam Instagram account
- Assist with responding to Instagram direct messages and engage with our followers and customers who tag @galmeetsglam in images
- Assist with social media analytics and monthly performance reports
- Assist with influencer outreach and special events
- Assist with PR tasks as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Experience creating social media content
- Some experience in Marketing, PR or Advertising
- Previous Internship experience
- Must currently reside in or around the Charleston, SC area
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college in or around Charleston, SC, OR a recent college graduate residing in or around the Charleston, SC area
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in retail or fashion
- Familiar with Gal Meets Glam and Gal Meets Glam Collection
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Strong organizational and time management skills